BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Morning Funnies

This conversation went down last night after we watched an episode of our FAVORITE show, Friday Night Lights, in bed. William promptly turned off the tv and rolled over to go to sleep. I decided it was a good time to tell William a really interesting story about something we had just seen…

Me: That girl that was the reporter, her name is Emily Jones and she’s from Plainview! She was in high school with my brother and now she’s a fox sports reporter.
Will: I’m trying to go to sleep. Why would you think it was important to tell me that right now?
Me: Because, you’re my best friend. And best friends pillow talk!
Will: That’s what girl best friends do. Guy best friends tell each other to shut up.
Me: I LOVE YOU (laughing)!
Will: SHUT UP!

And that is a glimpse into the beauty that we call marriage. Love my husband so much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging again. PS...Justin and I just now got addicted to that show. We're half-way through Season 1 on DVD and spend pretty much all of our free time watching it.

    ReplyDelete