BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Noonday

I follow quite a few friend's blogs and really enjoy keeping up with what everyone is doing. A few months ago, I was exploring my friend Renee's blog and discovered Noonday Collections. She is a Noonday Ambassador and basically it's an organization that works with women in third world countries to create unique jewelry, home goods and accessories. The women who make the goods actually receive the proceeds when you buy things so it's a win-win for everyone.

Last week, I entered a giveaway on Renee's blog for a $50 Noonday Collections gift card and I WON!! I just placed my order and am super excited to get my trellis cuff and cubist cuff (in silver)! You should definitely check out Noonday here http://www.reneedubose.noondaycollection.com/ambassador-reneedubose.html and while you're at it, go read Renee's blog http://theduboseframe.blogspot.com/! She's super fashionable and stylish and writes great blogs!!

Thanks Renee for my fun new accessories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment