BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Been A Year

Sunday (April 18) is William and my one year anniversary. In one sense, I can't believe that it's already been a year since our wedding day!! It seems like the time has truly flown by but on the other hand, it seems like we have always been married. I sometimes find myself thinking back to when we were dating and remember how the drive home every night from his house (now our house) seemed to be the most miserable thing in my life. Being married really is much more convenient :)

There are so many things I want to write about this occasion, but I think I'll save them for Monday, after we've had a chance to celebrate with each other because I'd like to say them to William before I post them to the blog world.

Until then, here are some pictures of my favorite wedding day moments...truly one of the best days of my life thus far!

Giving me away...so happy to be getting married!



Fist Kiss as "The Spencers"


First Dance


Cutting the Cake


Dancing the night away...



Living Happily Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment