BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Sweet It Is

Celebrity Tubing :)

We all four fit on the Jet Ski


The guys trying to be as cool as we are

Floating!

My neighbor, who is around 58-60 years old, told me last week that she and her three college roommates were headed to float the river for their annual "roommate reunion." I only hope that Georgina, Annette, Kathleen and I can keep pace with this tradition well into our later years. This past weekend, we had our 3rd official reunion weekend and this time, we let the boys join in on our fun.

The four of us, with our significant others in tow, headed out to Possum Kingdom lake to spend a little time yachting on the "How Sweet It Is," skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, eating fattening foods, and just having a good time in general. I was particularly excited to see that all the guys seemed to have as much fun together as we did. I know it's rare to group together four guys who don't know each other that well and for them all to click and really get along and I feel so blessed that we all picked such awesome guys to marry/someday marry (shout out Kathleen and Alex). We even had trouble convincing them to stop having "guy time" and come hang out with us!

Every time I get together with this group of friends, I'm reminded how lucky I am to have been able to walk beside each of them through the ups and downs of college and I'm excited to continue to see our friendships grow and deepen over the many years ahead.

Next up: Group Ski Trip??


 

No comments:

Post a Comment